Insurance 1

Travel Insurance is something that we recommend all clients obtain. If you’re leaving Australia, travel insurance is just as essential as a passport. Travel Insurance is important to protect your holiday investment, yourself and your travelling companions. 

Travel Insurance should be obtained so that you have coverage for overseas medical expenses for injury or illness, as well as theft of valuables, damage to baggage, emergency evacuation and cancellations and or amendments to travel plans.

So why get Travel Insurance you might ask? Travellers without travel insurance can be held personally liable for covering any medical and associated costs they incur. The Australian Government won’t pay for your medical treatment overseas or medical evacuation to Australia or a third country. Some hospitals will not even assist until they have seen your certificate or checked if you have a credit card to foot the bill.

Accidents can happen to anyone and Australians have faced financial hardships to cover the costs when things go wrong. If you are uninsured you or your family could be held personally responsible for covering any medical or other costs resulting from unforeseen incidents or accidents overseas. 

There are options for Overseas single trips, Annual policies, Domestic Travel policies 


We are authorised representatives of QBE, CHI, My Travel Insurance, Suresave and Covermore so contact us on or 02 6286 5540 to obtain a quote. The Product disclosure guide should be read through to make a decision that is right for you. 

Insurance 2